Have pressure, fullness and orange discharge from ear. Have recovered from flu. Remedy?

Hi, My right ear has the following symptoms: pressure, fullness (unilateral), orange/yellow/brown discharge . I do NOT have any external or internal pain or fever . I have also noticed some slight hearing loss x past week that is worse after showering. I have recently recovered from a 2 week viral/ flu infection. Also, I have a history of psoriasis and my psoriatic sx are currently well managed ( scalp ), but I have noticed external inflammation in the upper ear lobes. I am ambivalent about whether I should take antibiotics given that I do not have pain, bright blood, or fever. What is your recommendation? Thank you for your assistance.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013