Have pressure behind eyes, difficulty focusing, anxiety. Something wrong with brain?

I have been seeing a pyshchiatrist for months now, even spent some time in a ward. Almost a week! I am not convinced that I only have anxiety. I have pressure behind my eyes, & my nose with some pain, however, mostly just severe discomfort. I have a hard time focusing, & this throws me into severe anxiety. I have gotten to the point where I can't even leave my house! My doctor has yet to follow through with more testing, like a catscan or bloodwork. I am worried that I may have something very wrong with my head/brain. I know part of why I freak out is due to my anxiety, but know that if my symptoms were treated or "better" than so would my anxiety. I feel like I don't want to live anymore some days, but am not suicidal though either. I am a mother of 3 & have a hard time functioning day to day. Do you have some advice for me please!
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013