Have premature ejaculation, small penis size, thin. Worried about satisfying wife

I have masturbating from 15 years onwarsd. Now i am 27 years old. While masturbating i am not facing any problem, eventhough i am doing daily. But from the last 2 years while masturbating my penis not straight and sperms are only 2 - 3 drops and i can,t able to masturbate evereyday. Also I have been suffering from Premature Ejaculation for last two year. I never had sex until now, when i masturbate the sperm comes out within 40 - 50 seconds. my penis size is only 4 to 5 inch while erected & also it is very thin now. I am terribly worried about my condition and i smoke cigarette. End of this year i am going to marry a 19 years girl(she is my relative) Now i am very much afraid to marry. Because i can,t able to satisfy her like that i am thinking. Is there any treatment to regain the initial stage. Please give your valuable instructions. If possible give your appointment and i wll met you directly. Thanking you.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012