Have premature ejaculation problem. Penis size small. Semen test revealed 65 Millions/cu.mm. Meaning?

Hello Sir,

I have the problem of semen leakage in the night time. Even if there is no wet dream also, semen leakage happens in some days. It happens once in 10 days. I have not done any sexual contact with any girl till now. But I did masturbate in my early age. My age is now 28. My penis size looks small. Because of this problem I went to a clinical lab and got the semen analysis. My semen analysis report is given below. Please clarify my queries given below.

I got my semen outside of the clinic. I got at 10:45 am and handed over to the clinic at 10:50 am. Here is my report given by them.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION:

Volume : 2.3 ml
Liquefication Time : 30 minutes
Viscosity : Normal
Ph : 8.2
Reaction : Alkaline
Colour : White
Actively Motile : 54%
Sluggishly Motile : 25%
Non Motile : 21%
Total Sperm Count : 65 Millions/ cu.mm
Morphology : Large Head Seen
Pus Cells : 3 - 5
Epithelial Cells : 1 - 2

Above the is Lab Report given by the clinic. Please clarify me with the below queries.

[Note: I haven't masturbate for the last 10 months. Only night emission was happening. 3 months before during orgasm, little liquid was coming out in my penis. I think that is semen. During urination after orgasm one or two drops of semen was coming out. Now I stopped thinking anything bad for the last two months.]

Queries:
1. Will I be able to give birth to a child?
2. What are the above parameters are in normal range and what are abnormal?
3. If something is abnormal, what should I do to make it normal?
4. What should be the penis size in flaccid and erect position?
5. I think, I have premature ejaculation problem. What should I do to reduce this?

Thanks,
Rajeev
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013