Have premature ejaculation, increase in acne rosacea. Requesting solution

I have the problem of acne rosacea since i was 19. Now i am 31. Earlier i was confused about my problem with normal pimples but after consulting with more than tens of dermatologist and trying all english, ayurvedia and homeo pathic medicine i met a dermatologist who figured it out as acne rosacea. I was on isotretinoin for 3 years not regularly but when ever i see any outbreak i kept taking it. Initially i was on it for period of 4 months followed by a gap of 4 months and again 4 months.Then after every 2 months i would take a course of 20 days of sotret 20 mg. Also sometimes i would take doxycycline but not with sotret as both should not be taken togather. I was sick of eating so many tablets so i changed my dermatologist who told me to stop isotretinoin immideately and brought side effects of it to me. It was only then i discovered that why i started suffering from Premature ejaculation prob. I still remember soon after 3 months of its intake i started to ejaculate within 10 seconds which was otherwise 5-6 minutes before sotret intake. Thankfully , cholestrol check up showed normal result. But now i am going to get married within a month but am afraid as i last so quickly in bed. Moreover acne rossacea increases after 30 yrs of age, so it is increasing for me. Perviously it was only on nose and chin but now it is spreading on face from centre. Request you to tell me a solution for both my acne and premature ejaculation.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012