Have premature ejaculation and erectile disorder. Prescribed Paxidep. Cure?

Hello Dr., I am 30 yrs old, have suffering from Premature Ejaculation and Erectile Disorder problems. I have been consulted with a Dr. for the same from January 2012 and he suggested for the following tests: LIPID PROFILE PL. GLUCOSE (F) PROLACTIN T3 + T4 + TSH TESTOSTERON I made the above tests and my tests result are all good (as per Dr.’s view). After checking the tests report my Dr. advise me to take PAXIDEP CR 12.5 mg and MEGALIS 20 (for at the time of intercourse). I obey my Dr.’s advise. But after 2 months I reported my Dr. that my condition is not improving, then he suggested to take PAXIDEP CR 25mg. After taking PAXIDEP CR 25mg aprx. 4 months I discontinue taking the medicine (I took medicine i.e. PAXIDEP CR 12.5/25 mg aprx. 6 months). And again my problems (i.e. Premature Ejaculation and Erectile Disorder) remain same as before the treatment. Could you plz suggest me how can cure from these diseases? Plz help
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012