Have premature ejaculation. Is it curable? Does it affect fertility?

Hi to all respective Drs., I am from UAE, 25 y/o male. I just want to ask about pre-mature ejaculation . I think i m having this kind of problem years ago, since i couldn t last longer than expected. as much as i want my partner to satisfy longer in bed, but i couldn t. even when i masturbate, it will not last for about 5mins.. is it curable nowadays? does it affect my ability to bear a child in the future? or will i become impotent because of this? please help me find the answers or if you can refer some effective medication or supplements to solve my problem.. your help is a great help for me also. Thank you!
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012