Have premature baby. Want to increase breast milk. Any medication?

I have a premature baby born at 32 weeks. As he was 1.5 kg only he had to be given milk through ogt. The doctor had told me to start breast feeding as he becomes 2 kg. Somehow my breast milk reduced and now my 2 month old child is on nan1. I was asked to take domperidon, but was not effective. I wanted to know if there are any other medicines that can start/increase the breast milk supply? After putting on nan 1, my son passes motions only once a day and that too green. Initially he used to pass stools 4-5 times in a day when on my breast milk which was mustard yellow in colour. Why is this happening?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012