Have pregnancy symptoms, sick, got periods, HPT negative. Can i be still pregnant?

hello everyone, i was wondering if anyone can help me out..... january25 i started feeling sick then i noticed some pregnancy symptoms , i expected my period feb13 the symptoms have gotte worse, i got my period 3 weeks late, march3rd but still have symptoms, and the home pg test said neg, can i still be pregnant?? sympyoms: sleepy, constipation ,hungry all the time, darker areolas, mushier breast , frequently urinating, light back ache, and light head ache!!
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013