Have pregnancy symptoms. Pregnancy test negative. Can I be pregnant?

Hi, I have a questions that I am not getting answers too. I have be on the depo shot for 13 years and I finally had a period the end of january and around the 6th of febuary I have been having pregnancy signs, but the home test where negative( waiting on the blood test ), I was due for a shot in febuary but i did not get it because of the signs I have been having and no I did not have another period. Also my body has never felt like this before, other then when I was pregnant before. I want to know is there a chance that I could be pregnant.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013