Have pre-p ALL+CD13 ph negative normal cytogenes received, MRI shows marrow infiltration. Can leukemia be inactive ?

i have pre-p ALL + CD13 ph negative normal cytogenes recieved induction and conslidation on maintenance now my MRI on my spine shows marrow infiltration so my doctor asked me to do pet/ct but it was negative and my bone marrow aspiration is clear with 1 % myloblasts ans no lymphoblasts and my csf is clear too i did this MRI because i had brain infiltration after receiving my induction but my csf was clear and it was suggestive to be a viral infection my question is can leukemia be inactive and dont appear in pet/ct
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012