Have pre erection problem. Can I take Viagra for temporary relief?

Dear Doctor, can i use Viagra for temporally relief. I am going to my home after three months due to Hindu festival on Kerwachoth which is festival of husband and wife mainly. Pls suggest me can i take Viagra or tell me other good medicine for temporally quick relief medicine also tell me the permanent solution. I am 36 for pre erection problem. Is dapoxetime 30 mg will 100% work. I don’t want to take any chance I am in too much depuration. I am IITian doing PhD and always felt guilty on the bed because I never satisfied my wife sexually. Pls help me. Thank You
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012