Have pre ejaculation and ED. Want to increase penis size?

I am 33 years old , five feet two inches in height, 70 kg in weight. I am unmarried had sex. I am likely to marry soon, my problem is pre ejaculation and slight ED. The erection does not sustain for a long time with rigidity, this happens always. my penis size is very small like 10 years child s penis and iam very disappointed since many years and iam using many oils which suggested me any doctors. please tell me somthing special, i want to increase my penis as big as oil can increase. .may i apply olive oil.My question does it grow penis length for my age guys, is it pure olive oil or even baby olive oil. Honey to be mixed. olive oil to beheated or warm cloth is ok. my email Id is YYYY@YYYY please
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
You suspect your penis small. However there is no physiological standard for length of Penis.You have to measure length of your Penis in standing position by standing in front of mirrorf A penis of 3 to 3.5 inches is supposed to be normal .As regards the erection you have to consult urologist.Whatever oil you are using is of no use to increase the length of penis,because there are no medicines or oil available to increase length of Penis.If it is really small (as confirmed by Urologist) then lengthening by Surgical procedure is the only treatment.