Have potency issues. Growing loss of interest in sex. Have problem ejaculating. Frustrates. Help?

Hi Doc, I m a 61 year-old male with a frustrating potency problem. I m married, but the wifey lost all interest in sex 15 years ago. About four years ago after some therapy sessions for depression , I decided to explore my attraction to men. Well, and good. Here s the problem: while I have no problem getting erect and staying erect with a partner, I do have problems just about never happens. Yet, I can and do ejaculate during masturbation alone. I am on 20 mg of Lexapro . I m wondering is it a side-effect of the drug, or is it performance anxiety , or guilt? I guess I m asking if it seems more psychological than physical. Any suggestions? Frustrated in PA
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012