Have postpartum hypothyroiditis. Taking synthroid. Have headaches, dizziness, palpitations and mood swings. Cure?

I believe I have postpartum hypothyroiditis. I was hyperthyroid at about 3 month PP, and then went to hypothyroid. I am 7 months PP and My doctor recently increased my synthroid to 75MG. I have been on that level for one month. I am feeling horrible. Headaches, dizziness, heart palpatations, unexplained depression and mood swings, major fatigue. My doctor refuses to do another blood test until I've been on this level 8 weeks. Do I need to push her to test anyway? Could I be back into hyperthyroid?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013