Have post nasal drip, cough, heart flutters, anxiety attacks. On Novum 777. Horrendous moods, panic attacks. Suggest hormonal IUD?

I have a two year that barely sleeps all night since birth, my husband was in the hospital twice in Jan 2012 (back and almost cut his pinkie off) and has been on workmens comp since then. I was working 6 days a week for months in a row. Have a father in law that has alztimers. I currently have post nasal drip , slight cough and what could be heart flutters in my chest and throat. Not certain if its flutters or the excess mucus build up. I have had a few instances where I have had anxiety attacks (sweating, rapid pulse , not wanting to eat etc). I have been taking bc for years (ortho lo) but recently was changed to novuum 777 and Nortel 777. Since then my moods have been horrendous and panicky. Is this all due to anxiety? I am thinking of going on the hormonal IUD
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013