Have possible tachycardia, irritation of vagus nerve. How bad is it?

Hi , I was searching the web to find a diagnosis that matches my symptoms and i found this site . And the reason i do this is because i have a very strange heart problem. (I am 15 years old boy) I already went a couple of times to my family doctor , which sent me to various clinics , which ALL of them said that i have nothing going on with my heart. But the problem persisted , and it was triggered by some unknown reason , most probably a mechanical one . So keeping in mind that all though some doctors said that my heart is in good health , i assumed that the problem doesn t lie in the heart at all....As the time passed i became more concerned about my condition probably because it will never end and i will never find what makes this thing happen. But today i finally discovered what triggers the response from my heart(some sort of tachycardia , i ve experienced it many times before in the last 3 years , over 20 events i think, actually my heart raises about 200 bpm , it is regular , it suddenly begins and it suddenly stops , and i feel something very uncomfortable BUT NOT PAIN , it is some kind of pressure, and i can guarantee that it is NOT normal to feel that. ). All that having been said , i know exactly what triggers this condition BECAUSE i did it and it worked , i activated the tachycardia on purpose. And the clues are: 1. i ve eaten my lunch ( i think i has something to do with the irritation of the vagus nerve or somehow my heart is being compressed) 2. 80% of the events take place while i breathe in ( i also think i has something to do with the diaphragm , maybe it s broken and all my organs are in my chest ) 3. almost all the events happened whine i was in a certain position. ( chest forward , belly in, happened while stretching my torso, something like a rooster position.) So i did all those 3 . I ve eaten , then stretched myself , then took a deep breath and i scared the..... out of me when it was triggered . i thought i was going to faint so, i told my mom to call ambulance in case ill fall on the floor. I want to apologize in case i was not understood because of my english , this is because i m not native speaker. So if there is a diagnosis for what i might have i want to know how bad this is..and what can i do to fix it. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012