Have positive HPT. Have intermittent spotting and bladder seems fuller. Why?

hi, i have had a positive home pregnancy test . the first day of my last period is 24th June. however, i have been having intermittent spotting. never really drops in a pad. just can get the stain when i wipe after urinating. it is almost pinkish-brownish in colour. i do not have any pains whatsoever or cramps . i am however worried i may loose it. any my lower abdomen feels a bit heavier as if my bladder is so full. what could be wrong with me.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012
Diabetologist 's  Response

Don't worry. Spotting is very common in the 1st trimester of pregnancy. The bleeding is very minimal. The feeling of fullness of the bladder is due to the pressure effection of the growing uterus on the bladder. It is a normal thing.

I would advise my patient to be watchful. If there is heavy bleeding and associated pain abdomen than consult your Obstetrician to rule out miscarriage.