Have pop when leg moved up, down, difficult walking, running. Serious, will heal on own?

hello i have a pop in my upper leg when i bring it up then down and it hurts to walk and run ... i was running and jumping puddles and i wasnt fit to do it becase i was inside my house gaming for like to years should i worry alote about this??? cuase im not sure what i should do if its serious or it will heal on its own
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013
The popping sensation that you have with no history of injury is likely to be due to a decrease in the joint lubricants. Taking proper supplements of lubricants for at least 6 weeks will help in decreasing the symptoms.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,