Have polymyositis, pulmonary fibrosis, hypertension. Where has the medical community failed me?

I have 15 medical conditions, ... Polymyositis , Pulmonary Fibrosis hypertension .....and I am suppose o take 14- to 17, different type of medications. I About 14 years ago only started with having the first two (above). Where the medical comunity has failed me? as I had end up with 15 of them, including having a heart attack and heart operation (4 stents) I was an avid athleate up to age of 48 right before caming down with these medical conditions.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012