Have polymenorrhagia and dub disease. Ultrasound shows normal uterus and ovaries. What should be done?

I am a 40 years female with DUB ( ultrasound normal uterus and ovaries)on. I have got polymenorrhagia and my CBC last year WBC count 6000/ul RBC count 0000?/ul Hb 7.1 g/dl Hct 23.8% MCV 66.0 fl MCH 19.8pg/cell plt count 0000 /ul RDW-CV 19.8% MPV 8.6 fl Neutrophil 60% Eosinophils 4% Basophils 2% Lymphocytes 25% Monocytes 8% Atypical Lymphocytes 1% Poikilocytosis few Microcytosis 2+ Hypochromia 1+ NRBC-/100wbc Plt smear adequate I ate herb and DUB improved. Last CBC shows Giant platelet , anisocytosis 1+HCt 30% Hb 9.3% RBCcount 0000WBC 5950 MCV 80.4 MCH 24.9MCHC 31.0 Plt count 0000 RDW-CV17.2%MPV10.7Neutrophils 55% Eosinophils 2%Lymphocytes 38% Monocytes5% What should I do!
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012