Have polycystic ovary, prescribed Ubiphene. Chances of conception?

Hi, I am 30yr(5 3 ),52 Kg. I did not get period in Feb & March, diagnosed and detected suffring from polycystic ovary , got treatment and started getting my periods on time, My doctor asked me to take Ubiphene 50 for 5 days from 2nd day of my period when I want to start planning for a baby. I got my periods on 30th July and took the medicine for 5 days from 1st Aug, we are having intercourse everyday from 11th Aug. Do I hold chances of conception?? Pattern for my periods from last 4 months was: April - 23rd April, May - 28th May, June - 30th June, July - 30th July
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  60 Awaiting Answer