Have polycystic ovaries. Prescribed Duphaston. Brown spotting. Ultrasound shows negative pregnancy

hi, I have Polycystic ovaries, my last day of menstruation was last feb 3. Took home pregnancy test 2 weeks ago it showing 2 lines but the other one was very faint, went to the doctor and did ultrasound to check if I m pregnant. Utrasound result does not show that I m pregnant. she prescribed duphaston . took it twice a day for 5 days. after taking duphaston I check again if the result in the home pregnancy will be different but still the same ( has 2 lines one is faint) the following day I had a brownish spotting, the following bright red blood but not heavy, now I can still spotting sometimes pink, red but still light bleeding . Can I be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013