Have polycystic ovaries. History of miscarriage. What should we do to get a baby?

Hello, We are a married couple for 6 years, we have started planning for a baby, my wife is 38 years and i am 31, her height was 5 3 and weight was 71, i am 5 11 and weight 66, after consulting a dietitian on her advice to reduce weight my wife has become 60 now, she also had Polycistic Ovaries due to which she had a mis-carriage in2010, now her cycle is proper and ovulation is full with the help of certain medicines and injections Hucog 0000 to rupture the eggs , what should we do to attain a baby. My sperm count was low the doctor said the rate of mortality is low,,, what is your advice
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012