Have polycystic ovaries. Had unprotected sex. Brown red spottings. Pregnant, need test?

Hi I have been diagnosed with poly cystic ovaries, not the syndrome, just the multiple cysts.. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend the day before I ovulated (the 19th) and now have this brown discharge spotting thts sometimes red , is this implantation bleeding? When should I take a test to find out if I am
Pregnant or not? Or Is this just me being paranoid?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013
May 2013

As you had unprotected intercourse around the time of ovulation there is possibility of pregnancy.
So the spotting you are having could be implantation bleeding.
But just by that we cannot confirm or rule out pregnancy.
To undergo pregnancy test you have to wait till your expected date of periods.
If you miss the periods, wait for 3 to 4 day and go for pregnancy test.
For more details you can ask me through: