Have pleural effusion, told due to TB given r-cinex, ethambutol, pyrazinamide, bplex forte. Bplex forte reduces immunity?

I have been suffereing with Pleural effusion, doc told me it is due to TB and prescribed following meds after exmaining x ray, sonography and CT scan of chest:

1. r-cinex (once in a day before breakfast)
2. Ethambutol (once in evening)
3. Pyrazinamide (twice in a day)
4. Bplex forte - once in a day

All for two months and told me to come after 2 months for review checkup with xray and some blood tests like ESR etc.

My question is why doc prescribed me Bplex forte for such long period i.e. 2 months, as per my info Bplex is not for longer duration as it reduces immunity of body.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013