Have pleural effusion in chest, red spots, itchiness. On akurit, inacid. Suggestion?

HI I am 27 years old female, my weight is 40kgi have been detected with pleural effusion on right side of my chest. i have been taking Akurit 4 from past 3 weeks doctor has asked to take it 3 times after meals, is it correct because most of the doctors ask to take this medicine before meals..also past 2 days i have sever itiching n small red spots on my face, hands and doctore asked me to take INACID MD for the i taking the right medinines kindly help
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013