Have plantar fasciitis, heel pain, black spot. What can I do?

i got planters facistics for a couple months now an it hasnt gone away doc still got me in a boot an for the past couple days its started hurting at the top of my heel i can barely stand the pressure of walking on it and i looked at it more clearly today and theres a little black spot were it hurts at any ideas what it could be or what i can do
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
The black spot can be collection of blood due to trauma which was not noticed by you.
The sandals/shoes should have heel for plantar fascitis.
Some doctors give corticosteroid injection in the heel which a very painful procedure.
Please consult an Orthopaedician and proceed accordingly.