Have pituitary macroadenoma. Normal endocrinological results. Positive pregnancy test. Reason for abnormal LH and FSH results?

Hello, a year ago I was diagnosed with a pituitary macroadenoma (only symptom raised prolactin ). This spontaneously apoplexed in March 2012 and I have been screened for pituitary function since then (all normal, even the prolactin normalised after the apoplexy). The latest endocrinological results came all normal, except for LH ( 0.1 IU/L) and FSH (0.6 IU/L) values which were very low. On the same day the blood test was conducted I tested positive with an over the counter pregnancy test. Could this be the reason of the abnormal LH and FSH results? I am a bit concerned given my previous history and I won t have access to my endocrinology team before mid december. Many thanks for your help, Francesca
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012