Have pins and needles in the left arm, painful armpit and breast. Shortness of breath, nasal congestion. Cause?

Hi, I have painful pins and needles down my left arm, painful arm pit and painful left breast. Sometimes it is too painful to lie on my stomache. Recently my heart has started to have a constant dull ache. I have also noted a dent in my breast to the left of my nipple that runs almost the length of my breast when I hold both my hands up above my head. I am also noticing shortness of breath when I try to fall asleep and my left nostril becoming congested. However after raising myself up on some pillows and sit like this for around 20 minutes my nose becomes decongested and my breathing returns to normal. Any ideas as to what is causing all of these symptoms?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013