Have pink spotting. Had unprotected sex. Pregnancy test negative. Suggestions?

My last period ended March 27 and I have a pretty regular cycle of 28 days. I had unprotected sex on March 28 and March 30. April 2 I felt really tired and just off, I rested and felt good the next day. April 9 I noticed light pink spotting only when I wiped a couple times. Every day since then I have had the same spotting. Always pink, sometimes a little brighter right after I'm done working out, but barely there. It is definitely NOT my period. I took a pregnancy test today and it's negative. I am supposed to start my period next Saturday (6 days from now). Is it possible to get pregnant so quickly after a period ends? Is spotting for 6 days a bad sign?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013