Have pink discharge after masturbation. Have not inserted anything in vagina. Cause?

I am a 23-year old virgin . I have noticed several times pink discharge after masturbation. I never insert anything inside my vagina , I just masturbate externally and even do not push hard near the vaginal opening because I am afraid to damage my hymen (I come from a very conservative society). This happened today too, and my period isn t due for at least another week. I am very concerned. What could be the cause? How can I check if my hymen is still intact?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013