Have pink area on eyelid crease, swollen, hurts. Visitor had ringworm infection. No relief with hydrocortisone

My 15 yr old grandson came to visit me. He had ringworm from wrestling. He left march 22. A few days later I noticed a small pink area directly in the middle crease of my eyelid. I watched it for several days. It began to spread, turned hot pink/red, four or five small tiny bumps, severely swollen, originally itched then began to hurt intensely. Put anti fungal on, showed no healing. Then it began to look like it was healing. Then it started all over with previous symptoms. Sorely disappointed with my derm MD, said she did not know what it was, told me to put hydrocortisone 1% ointment on. It did NOT help. Is this ringworm, a bug bite, ???. My other eyelid is fine. Please, I look forward to your answer, thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013