Have pimples on inner thighs, under cheeks. Had eczema. What could be this?

Well i itch really bad on inner thighs, new my bottom under cheeks, im kind of havey set. But i got told i have had ezuma or however you spell it as a baby and a few times as a teenager. Im 18 now, and my thighs, bottom, breast , stomach , whole legs pretty much. They are red bumps like, havent turned to patchs yet. But i hve seen pimple like and it feels like they pop but are draining? I think but dont go away and i hot one on my viginal area, back leg near butt, breast. Im not sure whats wrong, when i stress alot i itch worse.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013