Have pimples, black spots, moles, brown discharge from pimples. What is wrong?

hi, i am 42 years old , i never had an issue with pimples , lately i ve noticed i started getting a few on my face, i have , what seems to be an ingrown pimple on my cheeks, it stated as a black spot which i thought was a mole but then i felt a lump under the skin, i did a facial for the first time and the therapist squeeze the pimple, a brownish smelly substance came out, the lump is gone , but it still has the smelly stuff inside which i squeeze out ever so to get rid of this?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013