Have pimples and scars on face, dandruff and hair fall. Diagnosed with psoriasis. Any treatment?

Hi. I am 23 years old. Have a lots of pimples & scars on my face. And also i have dandruff on my scalp with lots of hair falling. Its been more then 6 years. Before (up to age 17 years old) i had a very clean face, no pimples, no scars & no dandruff). Applied lots of skin medicine. But most of medicine are allergic to my skin. Some doctors told me i had skin diseases called PSORIASIS . So i had applied Polytar liquid for scalp. and retino for face, and also did applied some other product for face to reduce the ace. Now i am very much worried. please can you help me get rid of this skin disease???
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012