Have pimples and lumps on face. Had used Dermovate cream. Cure?

Hi doctor i have been using dermovate cream on my face because of spots and irritaions appearing on my skin every so often i used the cream and felt so much relief so i continued use but now do not wish to use it because it has become addicted to usage i have stopped about 4 days ago and my skin is so irritated with red tiny pimples and lumps i dnt want to go to my gp because he did warn me of the affect and stopped prescribing it for me please advise me as to what i can do to help myself
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013