Have pigmentation, redness, loss of color. Using skinlite cream. What else can be used?

im am 20 year male my skin was very fair enough but from last 1 year it got changed due to pigmentation m using skinlite cream for past 6 months as because of black upper layer of the skin (as per doctor suggestion)on the face some area turns white and some area get always red .after stopping the cream now my face turned into horrible brownish.....i stopped the crean 4 days ago .....i cant handle all this wot to do plz suggest..i want my normal fair skin back..
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013