Have phantosmia and tweaking eyelid, pain in head and back of eye, blurred vision. Cause for concern?

Hi Dr Keerthi,

For the past 2 days, I have been experiencing Phantosmia and my left eyelid has been tweaking very frequently (every 15 mins for at least 3 to 5 mins). I am also experiencing pain on the my left side of my head and whenever the pain came, I feel pain at the back of my left eye too. My vision is somewhat blurred as well when the pain is onset. Is this a cause for concern that I should be heading to the hospital now?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013