Have peserie ring to hold womb, have prolapse. Pain, back pain, bleeding. What can I do?

i have a peserie ring to hold my womb i have a prolapse every 6 months i have to have it changed ..i am a couple of months late ..i have to get a perscription from dr every time to get a ring all the chemest are having trouble getting them i asked my dr if i could go to the hospital where they have loads of these things and she said no i have to wait for the chemest to get them i am in a lot of painand backache and showing a little blood every now and then wat can i do ?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013