Have persistent scalp psoriasis. Applying corticosteriods as shampoo. Spreading until elbow and back. Suggestions

hi. I am a working mother at 39 in the Philippines. it just worries me that i have this persistent scalp psoriaris for almost 5 years now. it started with a single pimple-like wound. i was given corticosteriods as shampoo but still it keeps on getting back again and again even after the treatment.. it bothers me more now that it keeps on spreading until my elbows and my back. am so worried it keeps getting my system. please help me.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013