Have periods with implant. Have pain where implant is. Have diarrhea and tiredness. Normal?

i have had my implant in for over a year, nearly two years. At the start it was fine i had no problems, no periods at all, and now i have periods for about 3 weeks out of a month. My implant in my arm aches, i have sharp pains where my implant is. I have really bad diarhea (sorry for detail) all the time, i feel tired ALL the time even when i sleep for enough hours a night, im always moody and just feel constantly down. Is this normal?! I can understand if it was like this right from the start but its just started about 3 months ago
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013