Have periods twice a month. Had been on birth control. Reason?

hello my name is rosette. ive been having a problem for quiet some time now. ive been on the depo shot every since i had my baby. which happened to be 18 months ago. i finally made my mind up. not to use birth control anymore. Reason why (not liking the fact how the shot controls my body and monthly cycle. ive been depo free since the beginning of November 2012 up until now. ive noticed i have came on my period at least twice a month. why could this be happening. is something really wrong?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013