Have periods once in two months, runny blood. Trying to concieve. All tests normal. Suggestions?

hi my name is Meagan my period cycle is not good if i miss one month i always get it the next month so im usually 2 months late at the most, sometimes when i do get it, it will last like 8 days and it s blood but its like water has been mixed in with it and its really runny, other times it will be really heavy, and sometimes not all the time i will have big clots of blood coming out of. Sometimes i will have the worse period pain ever esspecially in my lower back and it literally feels like im dying other times it will be fine. Me and my partner have been trying to have a baby for the past 2 years now but we still havnt been able to conceive.Went to the docters they havnt found anything wrong with me so im just looking for other answers you may have for me.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013