Have peri-anal disease, painful bowel movement with red blood. How to treat it?

My husband went to the Dr. today and was told he might have peri-anal disease...I can t find any info on this disease... A year ago in October he had to have emergency surgery because of gangreen, about 5-6 weeks before that he had testicular cancer and the removal went smoothly...When he stated chemo he had extreme pain in the gential and rectal area and had to be rushed to E.R....We were told today that he prob. had this peri-anal disease then, but they had to choose between the more serious condition...He does not have diarrhia, but he does have painful BM s with lots of bright red blood ...he is in extreme pain and is running 101.7 temp....I can t find any info on this peri-anal disease and we are meeting with a specialist maybe in 3 weeks...I don t think he can hang on that long...Please help...
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013