Have perforia. On creams, lupus medicines. Having red peeling skin, itching, phlebotamies. Suggestions?

Yes I have perforia and was being treated for the past three months my a dermatologist and Dr Kaplan in Kew Gardens who is suppose to be knowledgeable in this field............. I was told Mount Sinai has a doctor who specializes in this are.... I am on creams and lupus medicine,,, worse than ever, red pealing skin and wounds , itchy, had plabotamies , nothing is working................ can you give me acvice
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013