Have penile discharge, sore and little bleeding. Has unprotected sex once. Cause?

hi, my name is robert and i was wondering if there is any possible explanation for a small amount of penile discharge other than an std. I walk alot at work and this is also the 1st time the tip has gotten irritated or so sore it bleeds alittle. i figured it was chaffing so i changed types of underwear and its still happens. i figured it might b cause the discharge on the tip, am i right about that? also i had unprotected sex once in my life it was this january with my girl friend, she swears she's clean.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013