Have penile burning, swelling in penis, testicular cramps. Taking Ciprofloxacin. Will I be okay?

Dear Doctor, I am 39 years old. I have a continuous penile burning sensation (inside) since last 2 days followed by testicular cramps/pain on the third day. The pain is continuous and little more and intolerable during night time. There is no swelling of the penis at the tip or other portion.Also there is no sign of testicles swelling. Never in the history of my life i have experienced like this. I have consulted the local doctor and had a urine analysis report which is normal and No UTI . However, since pain is continued, doctor has prescribed daily 2 Ciprofloxacin tablets each 500 mg for 9 days. I have consumed 2 tablets but still the burning sensation has not come down. Let me please tell you that I have never had any type of sexual relationship with prostitutes. I have a very comfortable sexual relationship with my wife and the last intercourse i had with my wife is on 24th Nov-2012 before she left to my home town. Since i am alone now, i masturbate at a frequency of 2-3 times week. I masturbated twice at a gap of 15 mins in the previous day of starting this penile burning sensation. I am much worried because the pain has not come down even after consuming this tablet. I would like to know what is the cause for such burning sensation and what is the remedy. Kindly address my problem at the earliest. Thank you very much for your kind service.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013