Have pelvic pressure, lower abdominal pain. Spotting between period. Done ultrasound, pap smear. Worry?

i have huge pelvic pressure and went for an ultrasound...would that detect cervical cancer if i had it?
what else could it be? I am 42 yrs old, have regular periods but lately have had some spotting between periods...and the owrst symptom is huge pressure in lower abdomen..blood tests were all fine and awaiting ultrasound last pap test in nov was fine..its very uncomfortable though and I am a worrier
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013