Have pelvic pain, nausea, bloating. Enlarged ovaries with complex cysts. Is it an ovarian cancer?

I have been having abdominal/ pelvic pain for the last year and a half, and last week a transvaginal ultrasound showed that I have an enlarged ovary that is almost completely taken over by complex adnexal cysts . I have a very strong family history of ovarian and breast cancer , so I am concerned that I may have it. I also have lower back pain, nausea, fatigue, and bloating. I am 21 years old. I m getting another ultrasound next week, but I m just wondering if it is likely that this is ovarian cancer or not?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012